The DHI grant programme supports Dutch companies (SME) to access markets in a number of countries.
The following activities can be subsidized:
- demonstration projects: for demonstration of your specific product, technology or service in the target country, in order to convince potential clients. The grant amount is 50%, up to a maximum of € 200,000 on a total budget of € 400,000.
- feasibility studies: to investigate the technical- or commercial feasibility of your product for an invester from a target country. The feasability study will help convince a potential client from one of the target countries to invest in your product, technology or service. The grant amount is 50%, up to a maximum of € 100,000 on a total budget of € 200,000.
- investment preparation studies: to study the technical or commercial feasability of your investment in the target country. The Dutch company aims to invest in an existing local company or in a newly to establish local or joint venture company. The grant amount is 50% of the total budget, up to a maximum of € 100,000 of a total budget of 200,000.
Requirements and conditions
- Only Dutch small and medium enterprises can apply;
- The company should have a minimum of 3 employees, an average annual revenue of minimally € 100,000 during the past three years;
- The total project budget is at least € 50,000.
- The grant can be up to 25% of the revenue over the past three years;
- It is compulsory to submit a so-called ‘quickscan’ up to two weeks before submitting the final application. RVO will issue an advice on the basis of this quickscan. If the advise is positive you will get a registration code;
- Applications must be submitted through the eLoket via mijn.rvo.nl. You need eRecognition (eIdentification) level 2 or 2+ to do this.
- The expected export value should be at least ten times higher than the DHI grant. This does not apply for investment preparation studies in developing countries;
The programme is available for projects in all countries except for the Netherlands and countries where international sanctions are applied.
Tenders and deadlines
The second tender for 2017 is open from 8 August to 19 September 2017, 15:00 hrs (Dutch time).
Advance Consulting succesfully assisted numerous companies in their application for this and similar grant programmes or loans. Please contact Lisette Zewuster for a free assessment to find out whether your idea may qualify for financing through the DHI programme.
G4AW - Geodata for Agriculture and WaterLees meer…
DRIVE - for public infrastructure projectsLees meer…
Energy and Environment (EEP) - AfricaLees meer…
Sustainable Water Fund (FDW)Lees meer…
Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund (AECF)Lees meer…
FDOV: Facility for Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Food SecurityLees meer…
Partners for WaterLees meer…
Feasibility study grantsLees meer…
DOEN FoundationLees meer…
LS&H4D - Life Sciences & Health for DevelopmentLees meer…
PSI - Private Sector InvestmentLees meer…