In the previous round of FDW, 26 full project proposals were submitted, out of which only 10 were approved for grant funding. Advance Consulting assisted in developing 2 out of the 10 approved proposals. Let us assist you: from the intial assessment of your project idea up to the design and formulation of a full project proposal.
The Sustainable Water Fund of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs aims at improving water security and flood prevention in developing countries through public-private collaboration. The program supports collective initiatives between governmental bodies, entrepreneurs, NGOs or knowledge institutions, which contribute towards sustainable economic growth, self-reliance and alleviating poverty. Activities should focus on one or more of the following themes:
- improved access to drinking water and sanitation (including solid waste);
- efficient and sustainable water use, particularly within agriculture;
- safe deltas and improved basin management.
- deadline for Concept Notes: 8 December 2017
- submission of grant applications (Full Proposal): between 1 October 2017 and 5 February 2018, 15.00 CET.
More information on FDW is available here. Please contact us for further information: +31 318 67 27 02 or firstname.lastname@example.org.