Our advisory services
The 2030 Agenda on Sustainable Development is a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity. To achieve the Sustainable Development Goals collaborative actions and joint investments by public and private partners are required. We advise embassies, ministries, development organisations, financial institutions and others wishing to make use of our knowledge and experience in the field of public-private partnerships, inclusive development and financing in emerging economies and developing countries.
We have broad international experience and networks in many relevant economic sectors ranging from livestock production to renewable energy and horticultural exports to sustainable cocoa supply chains. We act as an independent broker between policymakers and businesses and where necessary mobilise capacities from knowledge institutes and international development organisations to arrive at feasible development approaches and implementation strategies. We generally provide advisory services on a fixed fee basis.
Assignments that we can undertake for you may include:
I. Project and programme design and management
- Design and formulation of support programmes and projects;
- Project management and program coordination;
- Facilitation of public-private partnerships;
- Monitoring and evaluation assignments, including mid-term and end-of-project reviews;
- Preparation and presentation of sector studies;
- Feasibility and pre-investment studies;
- Supply chain research and market assessments;
III. Technical assistance and training
- Advisory services on private sector development approaches and implementation strategies;
- Development of inclusive financing models;
- Development of bankable business plans;
- Preparation and implementation of training programmes on business planning and SME financing in developing countries.