Partners for Water
The Partners for Water programme is a joint initiative from several departments of the Dutch Government, developed to strengthen the international position of the Dutch water sector and to stimulate Dutch innovative solutions for urban deltas and their supply systems.
The Partners for water programme is closed for now. Open calls will be published on our calls page.
- Drinking water & sanitation
- Water governance
- Sustainable development of waterways and harbours (not on-shore)
- (Water) security
- Food & ecosystems
- Water & energy
The project must fit within a chain approach and the proposed solutions for water safety and water security must be scalable and replicable. It is important that the project contributes to the strengthening of the international position of the Dutch water sector and enhances long-term collaboration between project partners. Projects should be innovative in nature and have the potential to create considerable spin-offs.
- The applicant should be a Dutch company, research organisation or non-governmental organisation. In case of a consortium, one partner will act as the applicant.
- Foreign companies, NGO’s and research organisations may participate in the consortium but cannot act as the applicant.
- Dutch and foreign government organisations cannot participate in the consortium.
To be able to apply for this grant, an intake meeting with the programme officers is required. In case of positive feedback, the applicant is invited to submit a project proposal.
Advance Consulting guides and supports you to develop a winning proposal. Contact Suzana Djodjo (Suzana@advanceconsulting.nl) for further information on the Partners for Water programme.