Vacancy: Office Manager (28-32 hours)
Advance Consulting is an international business consulting firm with a focus on private sector development of the agrifoods, renewable energy and circular economy sectors in emerging economies. We help companies with the preparation of business plans, feasibility assessments and finance acquisition (grants, loans and equity finance). We also work with private sector, governmental and non-governmental organisations on the design and management of public-private partnership programmes. To strengthen our internal operations, we are looking for an Office Manager for our office in Ede, the Netherlands.
You are the spider-in-the-web of our internal operations and communication, who will make sure our secretariat and back-office processes run smoothly and our mission is professionally communicated to the outside world. Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee our internal administrative and operational processes
- Manage the financial administration of our company and the projects under our management (back-stopped by an external accountant)
- Provide HR management support
- Ensure smooth facility management
- Support our communication & marketing activities
- Supervise the part-time Assistant Office Manager (0.5 fte)
You are a hard worker and flexible problem solver with a keen eye for detail. You easily build positive and productive working relations with colleagues, clients and suppliers. You are proactive and always maintain a good oversight of what needs to be done. You carry out your work with the highest level of integrity. With your great organizational skills, self-motivation and persistence you get things done. You furthermore:
- Have a degree in a relevant discipline and/or significant relevant work experience;
- Have excellent proficiency in Word and Excel
- Have experience with accounting and ERP and/or CRM software systems
- Have strong communication skills (spoken and written) in Dutch and English
- Are a people-person with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of humour.
At Advance Consulting you get the chance to work in a dynamic and unique international work environment as part of a team of 15 highly motivated colleagues. We offer you a competitive salary and benefits package with a gross salary range between €2,600 and €3,500 on the basis of 40 hours/week, depending on your experience.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send their application letter with curriculum vitae in English, at the latest by 18 June 2019 to Lisette Zewuster (firstname.lastname@example.org).