Expo Live Innovation Impact Grant Programme
The Expo Live Innovation Impact Grant Programme is an initiative of Expo 2020 Dubai. The grant programme provides funding, business support and exposure to innovative solutions that benefit communities and/or the environment.
The grant programme is open for applications twice a year. Please refer to our calls page for a selection of open calls.
The programme grants funding of up USD 100,000 per initiative. Funding levels depend on the maturity stage of a project, its capacity to implement and grow and the extent of its impact.
The theme of the grant programme is: "Connecting Minds, Creating the Future". The aim of the programme is to create sustainable solutions to global problems. This is divided into three subthemes:
- Opportunity: unlocking the potential within individuals and communities to shape a better future
- Mobility: creating a smarter and more productive movement of people, goods and ideas
- Sustainability: respecting and living in balance with our planet
The Expo Live programme focuses on developed countries as well as emerging countries.
The fund focuses on non-profit organizations, social enterprises (SMEs) and governmental entities, capable of utilizing grants up to USD 100,000 to capacitate their project.
Expo Live is a competitive grant programme, attracting far more applications than can be funded (roughly 5% of the applications get funded). Selection follows a three-stage procedure:
- Stage one: concept note
- Stage two: full proposal, subject to Expo Live's positive evaluation of the concept note
- Stage three: shortlisted applications will be invited to Dubai to present their project in person
Advance Consulting assists companies to access impact finance: grants, concessional loans and social equity intended to create positive impact beyond financial return. We have first-hand knowledge of funding options that may apply to your case. Contact Michel Geerligs (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information on the Expo Live Innovation Impact Grant Programme.